- September: Signed Contract with Concord Hospital in Concord, NH for TransIT and Analyst Services to implement TransIT for improved test script development and testing processes
- July: Continued Program Director work at Concord Hospital for roadmap and optimization development
- July: Program Manager contract at Northside to assist project team with reviewing and testing problematic workflows to ensure they are documented and tested prior to system activation
- July: Additional work at Northside for analyst services to assist with ongoing modifications to test scripts
- June: Signed Contract with Northside Health System in Atlanta for TransIT and Analyst Services to implement TransIT for Integrated Testing associated with Cerner Millennium implementation
- June: Contract at Charleston Area Medical Center to provide a Senior Analyst to assist with Charge Services and Revenue Cycle
- April: Signed at Northside to program management for initial assessment to develop the detailed scope and plan for activation planning and cutover support
- March: GBHS – Program Manager to assist with planning phase for the Cerner Millennium 2018 Upgrade
- March: Signed at Covenant Health as Program Manager for System Activation and Cutover Support
- March: Signed additional work at Concord Hospital as Program Manager for support of issue resolution post system activation, planning the transition to support, and developing the roadmap
- February: Charleston Area Medical Center signs contract for MAKE to supply Program Director to review and document workflows across Rev Cycle, including patient access, coding, HIM, and patient accounts
- January: Extension signed with Concord Hospital to supply Program Director for next phase of work
- December: Charleston Area Medical Center signs contract to extend TransIT across all areas of IT
- December: Charleston Area Medical Center signs extension for MAKE to provide Program Director oversight
- October: Jackson Health System extends their existing agreement with MAKE to continue to supply operational and strategic planning services
- September: Reciprocal agreement signed with Elevating Informatics and a statement of work to supply a Program Manager to plan and coordinate Cerner Millennium go-live at a client in Concord, NH
- September: MAKE Solutions Inc. celebrates the fifth anniversary of TransIT and helping clients improve their testing events
- August: Charleston Area Medical Center signs for MAKE to manage TRAIN domain and creation
- March: e4 Services and MAKE Solutions Inc. sign a reciprocal agreement to allow for future resources-sharing engagements
- February: Charleston Area Medical Center announces its intent to implement TransIT across the organization
- January: MAKE Solutions signs an agreement with Jackson Health System to provide operational and strategic planning
- October: OneKey Recruiting Services and MAKE Solutions Inc. sign a reciprocal agreement to allow for future resources-sharing engagements
- September: MAKE Solutions Inc. celebrates its fourth birthday
- March: e4 Services engage MAKE Solutions Inc. to deliver Program Management services at CAMC, Charleston, WV
- February: MAKE Solutions signs an agreement with Lowell General Hospital to provide assistance in creation of integration test scripts in conjunction with their Revenue Cycle project. The project includes implementing Cerner Millennium Registration and Patient Billing, into the existing Cerner Millennium environment.
- December: PursuIT Healthcare Advisors engage MAKE Solutions Inc. to deliver Program Management services at Kaweah Delta Health Care District, Visalia, CA
- September: MAKE Solutions Inc. celebrates its third birthday
- August: MAKE Solutions Inc. signs an agreement with a 13 hospital health system in the Tampa/Clearwater, FL area to pilot TransIT, MAKE's workflow documentation and testing tool for a project to implement a Radiation Oncology system
- July: MAKE Solutions Inc. delivers TransIT User Training at St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- July: MAKE Solutions Inc. delivers training in the use of TransIT, workflow documentation and testing tool to Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
- May: MAKE Solutions Inc. delivers TransIT Administrator and User Training at Toronto East General Hospital
- March: MAKE Solutions Inc. signs an agreement with Toronto East General Hospital to implement TransIT for use for their Cerner Millennium 2015 Upgrade project
- February: Lowell General Hospital engages MAKE Solutions Inc. to assist with development of a Testing Management Plan, Strategy to Implement the Plan, and development of regression test scripts for some of their McKesson Paragon applications
- December: Indivica Inc. engages MAKE Solutions Inc. to complete a consulting engagement
- September: MAKE Solutions Inc. celebrates its second birthday
- September: McCormack Consultants, Inc. and MAKE Solutions Inc. sign a reciprocal agreement to allow for future resource-sharing engagements
- July: TransIT turns two. TransIT, MAKE Solutions Inc's workflow documentation and testing tool celebrates its second birthday this month. TransIT facilitates end user participation in the software implementation process. End user participation is key to ensuring adoption at go-live and beyond.
- June: MAKE Solutions Inc. signs an agreement with Lowell General Hospital to implement TransIT for testing both clinical and non-clinical applications
- February: MAKE Solutions Inc. exhibits at HIMSS 2014
- February: PursuIT Healthcare Advisors engage MAKE Solutions Inc. to deliver Program Management services at Siemens Healthcare, Malvern, PA
- February: PursuIT Healthcare Advisors and MAKE Solutions Inc. sign a reciprocal agreement to allow for future resources-sharing engagements
- December: MAKE Solutions Inc. signs an agreement with the Centre for Addition and Mental Health (CAMH) in Toronto to assist with the Integration testing component of their Cerner Millennium implementation
- October: MAKE Solutions Inc. exhibits at Cerner Corporation's CHC2013
- September: MAKE Solutions Inc. celebrates its first birthday.
- August: Sharon Smith of Flagler Hospital does a joint presentation with Patti Marshall of MAKE Solutions Inc. at Allscripts' ACE2013. The presentation is titled, "Incorporating Clinical Transformation into a Speed to Value Implementation". It focused on the importance of including subject matter experts throughout a CIS implementation to ensure better adoption at go-live and beyond. The presentation was followed by a demo of TransIT.
- July: TransIT celebrates its first birthday.
- December: MAKE Solutions Inc. signs an alpha partnership with St. Thomas Elgin General hospital of Elgin County in Southwestern Ontario. St. Thomas will utilize services from MAKE to assist in converting existing scripts into the TransIT tool.
- October: MAKE Solutions Inc. signs an alpha partnership agreement with Flagler Hospital of St. Augustine, FL. Flagler will utilize services from MAKE along with the TransIT tool to assist with the transition to their new clinical information system.
- September: MAKE Solutions Inc. signs an agreement with PMM Management Consulting Inc. to acquire "TransIT", the proprietary tool for managing the transitional pieces of an IT implementation.
- September: MAKE Solutions Inc. is founded as a Delaware corporation.